Festival season is in full swing. Just looking at my calendar, I cannot believe all that is going on in four short weeks around this town. Let’s see if I can make it through prior to pool-side sipping coming up in the next few months!
- Enjoy a weekend away
- Determine how to tweak my workout for better summer results
- Do some gardening – March didn’t allow some dirt diggin’ time
- Get creative – an art project is still hung up in my queue
- Attend Summer Sunsets in the Park – one of the best Sunday rituals in the city!
- Dedicate more time to girlfriends
- Begin another photo class
- Perfect the festival wardrobe
- Attend ALL the festivals – Hogs and Hops, Dogwood, Spring Festival on Ponce, Sweetwater 420 Fest, and Inman Park Festival
- Infuse some vodka with jalapenos or other peppers for a great addition to Bloody Mary’s